Ranked #2 Top 10 Companies Completing Substantial Rehabilitations and #4 Top 50 Affordable Housing Owners in 2021 by Affordable Housing Finance.
Ranked #27 Top Multifamily Development Firm in 2022 by Multi-Housing News.
The Millennia Companies® (Millennia) is a vertically integrated organization and parent company to Millennia Housing Development, Ltd. (MHD), Millennia Housing Management, Ltd. (MHM), and Millennia Housing Commercial, Ltd. (MHC). The Millennia portfolio consists of more than 280 multifamily residential communities and 1.5 million square feet of of commercial real estate in 26 states. Millennia Housing Management, Ltd. manages the 30,000-unit multifamily portfolio that consists of federally subsidized, tax credit, and market-rate properties throughout the Midwest, Northeast, South Central, and Southeast. Since inception, over 110 multifamily developments have undergone transformative rehabilitations through partnerships with the United States Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD), state housing finance agencies, and local municipalities. These efforts have resulted in thousands of housing opportunities for families of all income levels. Millennia continues to grow under the mission of providing the highest quality of standards in the management, operation, and development of affordable and market-rate rental housing.
280+ Multifamily Communities
40+ Service Coordinators
110+ Substantial Rehabilitations
- HUD approves $15 million loan for Centennial project in downtown Cleveland
- Making Affordable Housing Pencil Out
- University Dedicates NRP & Millennia Property Management Center
- Aging In Upstate: New veggie pilot program takes seniors back to their roots
- Knoxville nonprofit expanding electronic services to seniors
- The Millennia Companies® Adds BJ Everson as Director of Asset Management
- Notice Regarding Data Security Incident
- Visit In the News