Ranked #1 Top 10 Companies Completing Substantial Rehabilitations and #4 Top 50 Affordable Housing Owners by Affordable Housing Finance in 2020. Also, ranked #18 Top Multifamily Development Firm by Multi-Housing News in 2020.
- Apartment Trends Are Shifting To Provide More Affordable Options For Clevelanders
- Notice Regarding Data Security Incident
- Millennia submits Centennial plans, seeks building permits
- Millennia Housing Management Gets New President
- The Centennial project promises affordable housing to help recruit workers back to downtown Cleveland
- What if we turned empty offices into housing?
- Visit In the News
The Millennia Companies® is rehabilitating 152 units of affordable housing at Englewood Apartments in Kansas City, Missouri. The over $10 million construction project addresses structural, systemic and functional deficiencies that have developed over time at the nearly 50-year-old property.