Ranked #2 Top 10 Companies Completing Substantial Rehabilitations and #4 Top 50 Affordable Housing Owners in 2021 by by Affordable Housing Finance.
Ranked #16 Top Multifamily Development Firm in 2021 by Multi-Housing News.
The Millennia Companies® (Millennia) is a vertically integrated organization and parent company to Millennia Housing Development, Ltd. (MHD), Millennia Housing Management, Ltd. (MHM), and Millennia Housing Commercial, Ltd. (MHC). The Millennia portfolio consists of more than 280 multifamily residential communities and 1.5 million square feet of of commercial real estate in 26 states. Millennia Housing Management, Ltd. manages the 30,000-unit multifamily portfolio that consists of federally subsidized, tax credit, and market-rate properties throughout the Midwest, Northeast, South Central, and Southeast. Since inception, over 110 multifamily developments have undergone transformative rehabilitations through partnerships with the United States Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD), state housing finance agencies, and local municipalities. These efforts have resulted in thousands of housing opportunities for families of all income levels. Millennia continues to grow under the mission of providing the highest quality of standards in the management, operation, and development of affordable and market-rate rental housing.
280+ Multifamily Communities
40+ Service Coordinators
110+ Substantial Rehabilitations
- The Millennia Companies® Adds BJ Everson as Director of Asset Management
- Former Eureka Gardens gets $45 million in property upgrades, changes name under new management
- Florida Property Undergoes $18 Million in Renovations
- Riviera Beach’s Stonybrook Apts. transformed into safer, healthier Azure Estates
- Notoriously dangerous Stonybrook Apartments has been renamed Azure Estates
- Notice Regarding Data Security Incident
- Visit In the News