“Eventually the [Millennia] company came in and renovated the apartment,” Melvin said. “Now I feel like I don’t have a place to stay but a home to be proud of.”
Ranked #1 Top 10 Companies Completing Substantial Rehabilitations and #4 Top 50 Affordable Housing Owners by Affordable Housing Finance in 2020. Also, ranked #18 Top Multifamily Development Firm by Multi-Housing News in 2020.
- Old Eureka Gardens complex celebrates new renovations, now called Valencia Way
- Affordable housing conversion of former Union Trust Building on Euclid Avenue gets early go-ahead from planning commission
- Centennial plan for Huntington Building wins Cleveland Planning Commission approval
- Renee B. Weiss Promoted to General Counsel for Millennia Housing Management, Ltd.
- Apartment Trends Are Shifting To Provide More Affordable Options For Clevelanders
- Notice Regarding Data Security Incident
- Visit In the News
The Millennia Companies® is rehabilitating 152 units of affordable housing at Englewood Apartments in Kansas City, Missouri. The over $10 million construction project addresses structural, systemic and functional deficiencies that have developed over time at the nearly 50-year-old property.