Multifamily Transformation Video:
Ranked #3 Top 50 Affordable Housing Owners and #7 Top 10 Companies Completing Acquisitions by Affordable Housing Finance and #18 Top Multifamily Development Firm by Multi-Housing News in 2020.
The Millennia Companies® is rehabilitating 152 units of affordable housing at Englewood Apartments in Kansas City, Missouri. The over $10 million construction project addresses structural, systemic and functional deficiencies that have developed over time at the nearly 50-year-old property.
- Carbondale Towers residents’ need your help to stay connected, WSIL
- Industry Adapts to the New 4% LIHTC Rate | Leaders discuss the change and what comes next, Affordable Housing Finance
- Charter House Provides 24/7 Support to Residents During 7-Day Power Outage, Wayne County News
- Housing Crew in Wayne County Works to Keep residents safe during Storm, Power Outage, West Virginia Housing Development Fund
- Warrick Co. Health Depart. holds vaccination clinic for senior apartment complex
- Renovations on historic Rock Island apartments now 75% complete
- Visit In the News