Ranked #2 Top 10 Companies Completing Substantial Rehabilitations in 2021 and #4 Top 50 Affordable Housing Owners in 2022 by Affordable Housing Finance.
Ranked #27 Top Multifamily Development Firm in 2022 by Multi-Housing News.
Founded in 1995, Millennia owns / operates more than 280 apartment developments in 26 states, housing more than 86,000 people and employing more than 1,100.
On a mission to enrich lives, Millennia offers resident services programming at many sites; more than 40 service coordinators deliver services and connect residents to resources. Having facilitated substantial rehabilitation projects at more than 110 multifamily housing developments, Millennia’s development and management teams have preserved affordable housing and transformed communities.
- HUD approves $15 million loan for Centennial project in downtown Cleveland
- Making Affordable Housing Pencil Out
- University Dedicates NRP & Millennia Property Management Center
- Aging In Upstate: New veggie pilot program takes seniors back to their roots
- Knoxville nonprofit expanding electronic services to seniors
- The Millennia Companies® Adds BJ Everson as Director of Asset Management
- Notice Regarding Data Security Incident
- Visit In the News