Millennia Commercial Group, Ltd.
The Millennia Commercial Group, Ltd. (MCG) is the result of the merger of two very successful property management and development companies, The Millennia Companies® and Jacobs Real Estate Services LLC.
The Millennia Companies® was founded in 1995 by Frank Sinito, Founder and Chief Executive Officer. It is a fully integrated real estate company based in Cleveland, Ohio, which encompasses over 5 million square feet of office space, nearly 30,000 residential units in 26 states, a robust hospitality group, as well as lodging with the Cleveland Downtown Marriott.
Jacobs Real Estate Services LLC was a division of the Richard E. Jacobs Group, one of the nation’s preeminent real estate companies. It offered third-party services based on the principles and practices developed from over 60 years of experience in developing and managing over 50 million square feet of mixed-use properties.
Millennia Commercial Group, Ltd. continues to build on this experience and utilize the substantial asset platform created under The Millennia Companies® structure. It provides integrated facilities management services to much premier properties as the 1.3 million square foot Key Center Complex, the Eaton US Headquarters, Oatey World Headquarters and Synthomer Headquarters.
Our mission remains the same, to bring a disciplined owner’s perspective to all aspects of services provided to clients, from budgeting, day-to-day objectives and problem solving, providing the best service at the best price, and continue to maintain a safe and comfortable environment for their employees, so they can focus on running their core business.
- Understanding client’s goal through continual communication between the MCG executives, MCG’s management and the client team.
- A collaborative management approach, which enables broad customizing of services pertinent to your needs.
- Our firm’s entrepreneurial culture delivers an owner’s perspective for the services we provide to third party clients.
Integrated Facilities Management
Facilities management is at the core of what we do. We create a strategic operating plan based on your objectives and standards, and customize a program to meet them. This includes:
- Our proprietary MPS System of management that specifically defines Methods, Procedures, and Standards for every MCG property.
- Our commitment to employing state-of-the-art technologies for achieving maximum operating efficiencies. This includes use of “green” methods and maintaining all certifications for LEED and Energy Star.
- A sophisticated approach to financial forecasting, budgeting and variance analysis, and in customized reporting and communications methods.
- A collaborative internal culture that draws on the collective knowledge and experience of our entire team.
- Utilization of Angus Anywhere software, which provides real-time response to maintenance requests.
- State-of-the-art program for all equipment and system maintenance for extending useful life and reduced capital requirements.
- Continued application of Eaton’s MESH programs with all on site personnel and vendors for a safe work environment.
The following is a partial list of MCG’s areas of responsibility:
- Operation/Budget Management
- Engineering and Central Plant Management
- 24/7 Emergency Response
- Fire, Life Safety and Security Management
- Elevator Maintenance
- Outside Contractor and Vendor Management
- Window Cleaning
- Snow Removal
- Wildlife Management
- Pest Control
- Garage Maintenance
- Lighting Systems Optimization
- Energy Management
- Emergency Electrical Distribution-Generator/UPS Maintenance
- Water Treatment/Hygiene for Open and Closed Loop Systems
- Invoice Processing/PO Voucher/ Accounts Payable
- Access Control-Programming and Maintenance Management
- CCTV Maintenance and Management
- Manage Recycling Program